Friday 16 January 2015

Qoo Review - Peripera Peris Review from hanamart


Qoo Review -  Peripera Peris Review from Hanamart

 The delivery from Hanamart took a while by normal post.
 Purchase Date: 1st Jan 2015
Delivery Date: 8th Jan 2015
Timeliness: 2.5 out of 5 

Remarks: The packages are extremely carefully bubble wrapped in many layers and come in boxes. However, I noted that the lip crayons and neon glow stick is not wrapped up in plastic. I wonder if thats the standard korean practice. However, they appear new and unused.

My thoughts: 
Worth the purchase will order again. I ordered no 3 - mint and no 4 - fruity love for the Crayons. I have used similar colors for other Onl brand so they are good substitute. However, Neon glow stick no 2 is too "orange" looking for me. Will order no 1 next time.




0 comments:

Post a Comment